Pages

1 October 2015

Distress It!

Hello everyone,   Many thanks to each of you for taking part in our September challenge # 56 -
Oh! Christmas Tree.  We are always  overwhelmed with  your amazing creative  participation, we had a forest of trees, so many varieties.  It is never an easy task to choose the Top 3.  Let us see who they are, but first let me announce the winners of our prizes from our generous sponsors which have been chosen at random.

Prize is 7 digis from

the winner is 

#23 Janette


Prize is  $10 voucher
and the winner is 

#10 Sue Kment

Congratulations to our prize winners,  please e mail cazro2512@btinternet.com 
 to claim your prize , and please be sure  to collect your Prize Winner's badge from the side bar.
*********
Top 3 Winners 

#7 Cass

#13 Kanda

#20 Lia

 A Special Mention 
Please collect a Top 3  badge
#37 Paper Profusion

Congratulations to our Top 3 winners, and again thank you for 
sharing your wonderful creations. Please collect a copy of our Top 3 badge
from the side bar. 

*************

Guest Designers
Let me introduce you to our guests for
October, November and December

Kath
http://handmadebykath.blogspot.co.uk/


I live in Devon, UK.  I've always enjoyed crafting and started knitting and sewing clothes for my dolls when I was young.   Since then I've also done crewel and cross stitch embroidery, woodwork, flower arranging, cake decorating and sugarcraft and tried a few other things along the way!  A few years ago my husband gave me a gift voucher for my birthday so I could attend a local cardmaking class - he always jokes that it's been the most expensive birthday present he has ever given me!   I started my blog 'Handmade by Kath' to get feedback on projects for my Certificate in Papercrafts and now use it for entering blog challenges.   My favourite style is CAS, although I enjoy trying different styles and techniques to get out of my comfort zone.

Doris
https://kleidosbastelstueble.wordpress.com/


My name is Doris and I live with my wonderful man – he’s my blog-administrator and we create together sometimes :-) - and our cat, named Sammy in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. I’m a creative craftsmen since 2007 and I love to create cards, no matter what style and with what technique. But it does not always have to be on paper, as I like to try new things and I am open to new ideas. When I use some stamps I will colour them with aquarellcolours. Or I use 3D - projects for my cards.  And this I like to show you on my blog ... which I lead since 2014.
*************************

Our grateful thanks to our wonderful Sponsors for the October challenge.

Fantastic Ribbons
£10 incuding Free P&P
Marianne Prize



Challenge # 57

Distress It!
Debs has chosen the challenge for this month. We hope you enjoy 
the challenge of Distressing your papers, images and final project.
Please enjoy the inspiration from the Design Team, a few of the DT 
are needing to take time off,  we are less than usual but will do our best 
to comment on your entries.
***************
Kath - Guest

Doris Guest

Helen P



Helen N

Jane

Joan



Caz

Sandra

Mary Mac


Babs


Brenda

Pat
Kim
Taking a break
Wonderful creative inspiration from the team.
To join in, please read the rules in the pages above, 
then leave your link with the Blue Linkz below,
thanks for your time and good luck.



8 comments:

  1. So happy to see my card in your top picks. Congrats to the winner and other picks. Super DT inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for inviting me to be your Guest Designer for this and the next two challenges.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tickled to be a winner for this challenge! Thank you so much! I will email tomorrow when I have more time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delighted to be a Special Mention ladies - thank-you very much. Congratulations to Janet, Sue, Cass, Kanda and Lia for their gorgeous creations. Lovely inspiration from the DTs too. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my card in the Top 3! I am thrilled about this!
    Have a nice day,
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I so wish their were links to these awesome winners and guest designers so I could show them some love! Congrats girls, such a super job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to see my card made the top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's great to see such decorating items for this Christmas season for the home interior.

    web

    ReplyDelete